Schneider Electric Repairs Online Purchases:
We make it easy for you to purchase repair services and refurbished product. Repairs or product purchases can be requested and paid online, either using your existing Schneider Electric Industrial Repair Services account, or by credit card. By placing orders online you get the convenience of completing your transaction online, and paying by the most convenient method for you.
How online transactions work:
When you purchase a repair or refurbished item online, you will immediately receive an email that your order has been accepted. Subsequently you will receive updates by email as to the status of your order.
- Search our extensive catalog of repairs and refurbished inventory to select the item that you would like to have repaired or purchase.
- Select the item that you would like and add it to your shopping cart.
- Once the item is in your cart, select the service type that you wish – Repair, Refurbished item, Repair and Update, or Exchange items.** Note - not all services or inventory is available for all items.
- At this point you can change quantities, change services, and select special features such as "Rush" service.
- Select "Add Items" to place the item in your shopping cart.
You can now view the items in your shopping cart and add, remove, or update quantities.
- Click the Estimate link to update the shipping charge and to select your preferred shipping service. Various levels of ground and overnight shipping options are available. In the next step you may enter your own shipping number with either UPS or FedEx and have your shipping charged to your own account at your own negotiated shipping rate. Charges will be applied to your monthly bill with your carrier.** Sales Tax - For tax-exempt customers select the tax-exempt button, and sales the taxes will be removed in the next step.
- After entering the credit card information you may review your order. You can also add any reference information that you choose such as purchase order number, account number, etc.
- You may also attach support files (pictures, failure information, manuals, diagrams etc.) that may assist us with your repair. With repairs, the more information you provide, the faster and more accurately we can insure that your item is properly repaired and configured when it is returned to you.
- Now press "Submit Order" and your order is placed!
Success ! At this point, just print a copy of this acknowledgement and place it in the box with your order, and ship. This will serve as your packing slip for an online order. We will follow up with status updates, and send you an email when your item ships.
Also, you may track the process of your repair via our website online. We will provide you with a user id to track your repair online. On our website you will be able to see the status of the orders, and later, you will be able to access the history of your item. This includes prior repairs, as well as quality reports on what services were performed on your units.
The advantages of being a Schneider Electric customer are unmatched in the Industrial Electronics repair industry. Today's industrial customers need and expect more. Information is always available online, and we provide that service. Try us out.